I got tagged! I am being tagged by Pamela R. who always has a worthwhile read waiting for you at Pinkshoelady.
Here are the rules:
1) Link to the person who tagged you (see above)
2) Post the rules on your blog (this is what you are now reading)
3) Write 6 random things about yourself (see below)
4) Tag 6 people at the end of your post and link to them (humm...whom shall I tag)
5) Let each person know they have been tagged and leave a comment on their blog. (quick go look)
6) Let the tagger know when your entry is up.
Six random things:
1. I am half Greek. My dad has been in America for 30 years and it's still hard to understand him. Especially when he's trying to pronounce "prosthesis" while recounting a joke about an ex-pirate.
2. I like to learn at least a couple words in as many languages as possible. Anoong ganagawanmo means "what are you doing" in Tagalo.
3. I just saved money on my car insurance by switching to Geico.
4. I wish life was more like a musical. I break out into song whenever possible.
5. I biked across Florida twice during my youth group career. It took a week each time, and it was one(I guess technically two) of the most fun things I've done so far.
6. Not a big Chuck Norris fan.
And here are the lucky winners!!!
1. Edie at Rich Gifts.
2. Penn Tomassetti at All of Grace.
3. James Leasure at Journaling for Growth.
4. Kathy S. at Blessed Builder.
5. Diane at Meyers on the Hood.
6. Mariel at Growing in Godliness.
Okay, if I tagged you you can end here but I thought it would be neat to find six random things about me from the Bible..to make it more interesting I will flip to random pages and find something that fits,so here goes...
1. Ecclesiastes 2:13
I saw that wisdom is better than folly, just as light is better than darkness.
Fruit trees of all kinds will grow on both banks of the river. Their leaves will not wither, nor will their fruit fail. Every month they will bear, because the water from the sanctuary flows to them. Their fruit will serve for food and their leaves for healing.
On hearing this, Jesus said, "It is not the healthy who need a doctor, but the sick.
But go and learn what this means: 'I desire mercy, not sacrifice.' For I have not come to call the righteous, but sinners."
4. Psalm 16:8
Better a little with righteousness than much gain with injustice.
What is man that you make so much of him, that you give him so much attention, that you examine him every morning and test him every moment?
6. Ok, now I'm cheating cause I used this yesterday but I love it so much..
For you have heard my vows, O God; you have given me the heritage of those who fear your name.
May you know God more intimately with each day that passes.