“The “Arte y Pico” award was created to be given to bloggers who inspire others with their creative abilities, whether it be writing or artwork in all media. When you receive this award it is considered a special honor. Once you have received this award, you are to pass it on to at least 5 others.”
I have found the creator of the Arte y Pico award to be a blogger named Eseya who lives in Paraguay. She created a blog for the sole purpose of giving this award to other bloggers who’s art she admires. The award has sincerely been given to many bloggers. Some, I consider worthy of receiving this award and I do not see they have been given. So, it is not that the person's blog is unworthy, they have just not been discovered by the barer.
Here are the rules:
1. You can copy the picture from my page and save it to your picture file on your computer. Then when you are ready to present it on your page, you may find it is easier to use your page elements function to paste the award to your page. And now give thanks to the person you received this award from by posting a link back to the award presenter. This award was granted me by James Leasure at Journaling for Growth.
2.Link to the originator of this award.
It originated here . The expression is difficult to translate to English accurately. It translates to say something like, “Wow! The Best Art! Over the top!”
3. Please pick 5 blogs that have artistic accomplishment of some sort, for inspiration, design and creativity. Pay this award forward to these five persons by stating their blog title by link on your acceptance statement. Notify that person and ask that he/she accept your request to allow you to honor them. Then ask that they link to five blogs they wish to bestow the award to in the following manner on their page.
1. Edie at Rich Gifts..she makes the prettiest scripture tags..and gives them away for free! Art and heart all in one sweet lady!
2. Diane at Meyers on the Hood because her hobby is butter and she posts terrible pictures of cats wearing hats.
3. Pamela at Pinkshoelady because her storytelling is an art form. She gives me lots to think about.
4. DeeDee at Fiddledeedee. She makes milk squirt out of my nose.
5. Kathy at Blessed Builder. She posts gorgeous pictures and is very creative.
I am blessed to be able follow the walk of these women and am thankful for their creative ways of showing Jesus to others.